Fallen Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Online

Fallen Online the recently made MMORPG..the best role-playing game out there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Developer Application (Saintdraco)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pathfinder04
Begginer
Begginer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Developer Application (Saintdraco) Empty
PostSubject: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:19 am

Name: Jaygr Croft
Date of joining the forum board: Saturday, July 12th, 2008

Have you ever worked for a game before?: I've worked with 1 game mainly, we finished the game 2 months ago, was quite fun to do infact.

If so, what's the game called?: Madica Online.

Skills: I can do mapping and scripting, developing. etc. havn't worked with C++ and other programs for awhile, but I know how to use them all.

Why do you want to help moderate Fallen Online?: I'm usually right there if something happens, or if someone needs help, say if someone needs help with beating a monster, i'd be there, if they needed any sort of item, i'd be able to help, all I can say is, im a nice and helpful guy. I'm right there if something bad happens and all. Well, Thanks. Wink

Give atleast 10 sentances why we should accept you as a Mod:Well, i'm not going to be able to give you 10 sentences, might be able to haha, but I think I diserve to be a mod because i'm a helpful guy when it comes to games. I can help out when needed, If something goes wrong i'm there to help. I could do a hecka lot of mapping to, all that. Infact, I helped Diviscripter make Madica online, took us a while, we used C++ but the game turned out horrible. If you need any bugs fixed you could just ask for me. Anyways, I hope im accepted, Smile
Back to top Go down
Elevations
Game Owner
Game Owner
Elevations

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:57 pm

application will be accepted after you show me what you can do. in game
Back to top Go down
http://www.fallen-online.webs.com
DiviScripter
Tero Citizen
Tero Citizen

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 6:44 pm

Just to let you know, im the Real DiviScripter you may veriry that by checking http://endlesshax.servegame.org/

Just to let you know Madica was in VB6 (Vidual Basic) and was not written by us it was an open source engine but yea the real saitdraco that i know does know how to map Smile
Back to top Go down
redhot_killer
Dark Knight
Dark Knight
redhot_killer

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:47 am

nice Smile i will look forward to seeing u guys in game

danny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil
Tero Citizen
Tero Citizen

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:35 pm

I no hes a fking lier Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developer Application (Saintdraco)   Developer Application (Saintdraco) Empty

Back to top Go down

Developer Application (Saintdraco)
Page 1 of 1