Fallen Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Online

Fallen Online the recently made MMORPG..the best role-playing game out there.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sorry i didnt know if i did this application right

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gothicbloodz
Tero Citizen
Tero Citizen
gothicbloodz

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-26

sorry i didnt know if i did this application right Empty
PostSubject: sorry i didnt know if i did this application right   sorry i didnt know if i did this application right EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 9:39 am

Name:micheal walker
Mental Age: 16
Date of joining the community: Thursday, June 26, 2008

Have you ever worked for a game before?: yes I have worked on a few games

If so, what's the game called?: Legends of Kronia, Legends of Chaos, Xanquest, Yin Yeng Relm, and

Skills: I can do everything needed, Mapping, Scripting, Developing, I am able to make graphics

Why do you want to help moderate Fallen Online?: I want to Develop because I can do any remedial task, any thing that needs done i have the knowledge and the skill to do that task or job.

Give atleast 10 sentances why we should accept you as a Mod:I know this application is for Moderating but i thought I would use it for this application, because I didn't know how Fallen Online staff wanted it.
Developing is something that I have always enjoyed doing no matter how hard the task is because I like a challenge on the things I do, with out a challenge you can not get better. The only thing that i have trouble with mapping is making Buildings. I can do buildings but i make a few mistakes on them. I can make any item spell everything that needs made as I said before. The only thing that I have small problems with is Scripting, because I just started out doing that and I am still learning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/goth_of_darkness992200
ninja panda
ninja panda

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: sorry i didnt know if i did this application right   sorry i didnt know if i did this application right EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:49 am

Hey there gothicbloodz.

I have read your submission and I thought that it was acceptable and it looks like you're on to it. My reply is definatly a yes. I will have to talk with Elevations(Owner) and he will then decide what to do.
Thanks for the submission. I am looking forward for you to help fallen online.

-ninjapanda :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/bebonameis
Blackthunda
Dark Knight
Dark Knight

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: sorry i didnt know if i did this application right   sorry i didnt know if i did this application right EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Eh I don't know about him I guess he will definetely have to prove to Ele about his skills. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sorry i didnt know if i did this application right   sorry i didnt know if i did this application right Empty

Back to top Go down

sorry i didnt know if i did this application right
Page 1 of 1